Wednesday 17 December 2008

Criminals Are Treated Better Than This!

by Slavetothetaxman

I have been fighting HMRC for over 4 years!! They sent me a letter stating they were sorry but they had mis-calculated our award and that it was their fault but we must pay back more than £6,400.00!! I have repeatedly asked them to explain how this happened but they won't. There is no way we can pay this back. What can we do if they have admitted it was their fault but won't stick to what the government promised, that if it is their fault we won't have to pay it back? Can we take action against them for changing their mind? Their code of practice states that if you can prove it was their fault and that you believed the calculations were correct you don't have to pay the money back, but they have gone against their own code of practice so now what? We have almost had a breakdown over this but we have to pay for their mistakes!! Where do I turn to? I have done everything I can to get this written off but they keep sending the same mindless letters out stating I haven’t provided any new information. I know that because they made the mistake not me!! Criminals are treated better than this!

www.TaxCC.org

No comments: